biancacastafarina: (Default)
[personal profile] biancacastafarina posting in [community profile] tintin_kinkmeme
Hello everyone! Here we've arrived at Round Two of the Tintin Kink Meme! :)
The previous administrator has given me The Force so I'll be moderating the kinkmeme from now. Thank you, mod! I shall do my best to rule this empire with an iron fist moderate this awesome place.

What if I want to fill an old prompt from Round One?
You can also post fills requested in Round One here! To keep with the rule "a prompt for every fill", please re-post the old prompt (copy and paste it) into Round Two, before adding your fill or the link to your fill.

For new visitors:
What is a kink meme?

A kink meme is a fan community where fans create and post all sorts of fanfiction and/or fanart in one particular fandom. First a request (= prompt) is made, and eventually someone may decide to "fill"  it, writing the story or creating the picture that has been requested.

Often, both requests and fills on a kink meme are made anonymously, and you're most welcome to post here as anon too.
Usually the fanworks posted are of an explicit sexual nature, but do not necessarily need to be. Everything is welcome, from G-rated to X-rated.
 

Please read the rules before participating.

As a reminder:
Remember that in order to make a fill, there must first be a request. (But please feel free to mock up a request for a fill you'd like posted here. The more the merrier!)
When making a request, be sure to use a subject line that includes: Pairing (if applicable), Kink, and Possible Triggers.

Examples: Haddock/Tintin - Aliens Made Them Do It (Dub-Con)
Calculus/Bianca - Making Love in the Opera Box
GEN - Snowy Eats a Sandwich
Haddock/Tintin - the Captain kisses cold-ridden Tintin to comfort him, germs be damned

So, you can see that in the first example I've included a pairing, some idea of the contents of my request, and most importantly, an indicator that there may be trigger material. Fills posted without necessary trigger tags will be deleted, no exceptions. If you aren't sure if your kink or fill has trigger material in it, drop a note in the Mod Post or Discussion Post to find out.

After you've made a fill, please feel free to link to it in the Fill List so that we have an ongoing archive of work as our meme grows. :D

Have fun! ♥
Bianca C.
Page 1 of 2 << [1] [2] >>

Re: Tintin/Haddock - Ancient Rome fanart

Date: 2013-08-26 09:49 pm (UTC)
From: [personal profile] unicorn1980
AWESOME!!!! Round 2 here we come baby! (And Ancient Rome art would be equally awesome to see.)

Ah, so we have a new moderator! *kneels to the iron fist ruling admin* At your service, Dominus ;)

Re: Tintin/Haddock - Ancient Rome fanart

From: [personal profile] doubledecks - Date: 2013-08-27 03:20 am (UTC) - Expand

Tintin/Haddock - chubby!Haddock

Date: 2013-08-27 03:17 am (UTC)
liladisco: (Default)
From: [personal profile] liladisco
Despite all his muscles, Haddock is still a little chubby, especially on his belly. He's self-conscious about it, even more after he and Tintin became lovers, but Tintin convinces him that it doesn't matter and Haddock is still handsome to him.
Cue fluff and cuddles!

Re: Tintin/Haddock - chubby!Haddock

From: [personal profile] doubledecks - Date: 2013-08-27 07:56 pm (UTC) - Expand

Re: Tintin/Haddock - chubby!Haddock

From: [personal profile] unicorn1980 - Date: 2013-08-27 08:05 pm (UTC) - Expand

Re: Tintin/Haddock - chubby!Haddock

From: [personal profile] liladisco - Date: 2013-08-28 12:22 am (UTC) - Expand

Re: Tintin/Haddock - chubby!Haddock

From: [personal profile] annievh - Date: 2013-08-31 05:50 am (UTC) - Expand

Re: Tintin/Haddock - chubby!Haddock

From: [personal profile] smaugly - Date: 2013-09-03 01:04 am (UTC) - Expand

Re: Tintin/Haddock - chubby!Haddock

From: [personal profile] doubledecks - Date: 2013-09-03 02:50 am (UTC) - Expand

Re: Tintin/Haddock - chubby!Haddock

From: [personal profile] unicorn1980 - Date: 2013-09-03 10:16 am (UTC) - Expand

Date: 2013-08-27 04:22 am (UTC)
missmartine: Ooh La La (Sea)
From: [personal profile] missmartine
HOORAY you are the best! I'm soooo excited we made it to round two and that you will be guiding us through it. :D Can't wait to see what we come up with!

Tintin/Haddock - Socks

Date: 2013-08-27 09:44 pm (UTC)
From: [personal profile] doubledecks
Knee-high socks. Black, white, maybe even his tacky old argyle pair from the '30s - Tintin likes to keep them on when he gets it on. Bonus points for sock garters, even more if Haddock likes to snap them like stocking straps while they're at it. B)
Edited Date: 2013-08-28 03:16 am (UTC)

Re: Tintin/Haddock - Socks

Date: 2014-01-27 11:51 am (UTC)
From: (Anonymous)
Wow, I love this idea!

I've been stalking this kinkmeme for far too long now and I'm crazy excited because I'm headed to Belgium today (ah!) and I've got a 14hr bus journey to get there, so that seems like the perfect time to get some writing done and finally give something back to you guys...watch this space! :)

Re: Tintin/Haddock - Socks

From: [personal profile] doubledecks - Date: 2014-01-29 01:28 am (UTC) - Expand

Haddock/Tintin/Skut, spanking

Date: 2013-08-28 03:36 am (UTC)
From: (Anonymous)
Haddock teaching Skut to spank Tintin properly.

Re: Haddock/Tintin/Skut, spanking

Date: 2021-01-31 05:44 am (UTC)
From: (Anonymous)
2021 and nothing oh my god please tintin_kinkmeme rise from the dead and make this happen i'm begging on my KNEES!!!!! yall cmon

Re: Haddock/Tintin/Skut, spanking

From: (Anonymous) - Date: 2022-07-29 04:56 am (UTC) - Expand

Re: Tintin/Sakharine (non-con, rape)

Date: 2013-09-12 09:06 pm (UTC)
From: (Anonymous)
Seconding this like Woah! I will be stalking this prompt. I read the fill and it would be great if it was a follow-up of the story

SELF FILL: "Heaven" 1/3 [Death, Angst, Haddotin]

Date: 2013-08-29 02:26 am (UTC)
keitheaverage: (fluff)
From: [personal profile] keitheaverage
Prompt: Tintin dies before Haddock. But not even death can part those so deeply in love.
...

Chapter 1: A Promise Made

Things were meant to be so different. They were supposed to emerge from this case victorious. After completing the case they were supposed to have their wedding, exchanging their vows among the many flowers in their estate garden and tearful comrades by their side.

They were supposed to live happily ever after, till death did them part.

But as Haddock cradled Tintin’s weak form in his arms, the torso of his light blue sweater soaked crimson from an enemy’s bullet, he realized that death would already part them before they had the chance. Even so he wanted to still believe there was hope. He prepared to pick Tintin up and carry him. “You’re alright,” he lied desperately, “We’ll just get you to the hospital, and you’ll be alright—“

Tintin frowned at the captain’s attempts to keep himself from falling apart. He mustered his strength to reach a hand out. “Cap…Archie, please. Don’t. The nearest hospital is miles away. I’ve already…lost too much blood.” His hand touched Archibald’s cheek. “It’s too late for me. I just…want you to know that I love you, and—”

Haddock fearfully grabbed Tintin’s outstretched hand. “Don’t you say that. Don’t you dare say goodbye! Thundering—“ He was trying so hard to stay strong for Tintin’s sake, but the tears were already coming. He was shaking. Haddock swallowed the lump in his throat. “Please, I can’t lose you,” he begged as though some deity would hear him and make Tintin’s wounds disappear. “Not now. Not like this. I’d do anything!”

Before he knew it, Tintin could feel tears running down his face as well. “Archie,” he mustered. He felt himself growing more and more lightheaded. “Please make me a promise.” He waited for Haddock’s firm nod before continuing. “You have to promise me that…you won’t give up the fight…even when I’m gone…Please continue to live…a fulfilling life without me.”

Haddock lowered his head. “I…I can’t—“

“You can!” The boy almost yelled, as much as it hurt. “You must. I know it’s not…it’s not what you wanted, but you simply must. That’s all I could ever ask of you.”

The captain wiped his eyes with his sleeves. His expression became fully determined, if only for a moment. “If you’re the one who asks it of me, I will,” he said, squeezing Tintin’s hand. “I swear it!”

Tintin smiled weakly through his tears. He nodded his head. “That makes me…so happy. Merci, mon amour,” was the last thing he said before his heart stopped beating.
Edited Date: 2013-08-29 02:28 am (UTC)

SELF FILL: "Heaven" 2/3 [Death, Angst, Haddotin]

Date: 2013-08-29 02:34 am (UTC)
keitheaverage: (fluff)
From: [personal profile] keitheaverage
An OC makes an appearance in this next chapter--she is meant to be Nestor's granddaughter.
...

Chapter 2: A Promise Kept

50 years later…

Vanessa hadn’t slept a wink in 48 hours. Just the thought of her closing her eyes and opening them to her dead master kept her attentive. She wanted to be right here in case he needed her—she was the only maid left at Marlinspike after all, with the recent passing of her parents. It was just the two of them in that old house.

Master Haddock’s illness had truly put him through the ringer. The doctors wanted him to stay at the hospital in an attempt to extend his life, but Haddock refused. “Needled and pricked up to all these wires and tubes like a blistering puppet?” He had said, lively as ever despite being well into his nineties. “Never! If I’m gonna die soon, I’d rather it be in my own home, blistering barnacles!”

While confined to bed rest, the old sea captain spent his last days telling Vanessa stories from when he was a younger and livelier man. He’d tell her of her ever-so-stoic Grandpa Nestor, who passed while she was just a child. He’d tell her of the late professor Cuthbert Calculus, the leader of the moon rocket expedition almost 60 years ago, and the professor’s noisy but well-meaning wife Bianca Castafiore, the opera diva famous for her rendition of the “Jewel Song” from Faust, who lived with him. Occasionally she’d hear about a pair of detectives, Thompson and Thomson, clumsy and almost twin-like in appearance, who visited often to assist the captain in many of his cases.

But most of all, she’d hear stories of a young reporter by the name of Tintin and his little white dog Snowy. Vanessa could tell right away how much this person meant to Haddock just by how much he’d talk about him. The captain could go on and on about that boy; their fateful meeting at the Karaboudjan, the day they found Red Rackham’s Treasure, their journey to Tibet to rescue one of Tintin’s dearest friends. Indeed the two were very close, in love even. Through the years they only became closer and closer until Haddock finally gained the courage to propose to Tintin.

But just before their wedding, they were sent on a case to investigate a new drug-smuggling ring, where Tintin was fatally shot by one of the thugs. Snowy, bless his loyal heart, died days after the funeral at the boy's grave. After that, the captain said that he pushed himself to carry on in Tintin’s stead, as was the reporter’s dying wish, eventually catching the leader of the drug ring himself and going on many more similar adventures throughout the rest of his life.

“He was buried with the engagement ring I got for him,” Haddock told her once forlornly. “Like hell I would give it to anyone else!” He said defiantly. “After he passed, I could never fall in love again. I just couldn’t, even if I tried. He was my One and Only; there’s nobody in this world like him. I wouldn’t be here talking to you right now if it weren’t for him. Such a brave, beautiful soul he was—”
Suddenly the captain’s breathing became strained. He groaned and coughed into his sleeve.

“Master--!!” Vanessa cried out, preparing for the worst.

“It’s alright,” he said after the coughing was finished, though he was still in great pain. “It’s alright.” He reached out for her hand. “Vanessa,” he said. “I want you to have the estate.”

Her eyes widened in shock. “The estate?! Master Haddock, I just couldn’t—“

“Please,” he shushed her. “After all your family has done for mine, it’s only right. And it’s not like I have any heirs to pass it on to anyway,” he chuckled inwardly. “I’ve listed you in my will as my sole beneficiary.”

Vanessa started crying; she couldn’t help it. He just couldn't die, not this man—this kind, stubborn old man who had been like another grandfather to her. “Master Haddock…”

“I’ve lived my life to the fullest, just as he had asked me,” Haddock said quietly. “Even as my friends passed on, one by one, I continued to live, if only for him. But I’ve done so much, and I am tired now. There’s not much more living left for me to do. Thank you for everything you’ve done for me.” He closed his eyes, dying completely at peace.

Vanessa spent the rest of that night crying herself to sleep.
Edited Date: 2013-08-29 02:35 am (UTC)

Allan/Tom- exhibitionism/humiliation

Date: 2013-08-30 11:54 pm (UTC)
From: (Anonymous)
In which Allan slams Tom on top of a desk in front of the crew and fucks him hard

(Feel free to add whatever other kinks that tickle your fancy, as long as it's Allan/Tom I really don't mind what you do with this prompt)

Haddock/Tintin - Tickling

Date: 2013-08-31 08:59 pm (UTC)
From: (Anonymous)
I can't shake the headcanon that Haddock has a big thing for Tintin's laugh (and a big thing for Tintin squirming around helplessly beneath him).

So when Haddock finds out that Tintin is ticklish, he takes advantage of this discovery whenever he can.

Bonus if he uses it to try and cheer up Tintin at some point.

Re: Haddock/Tintin - Tickling

Date: 2013-09-03 01:57 am (UTC)
From: (Anonymous)
My bullet proof kink!
<3

Any/Any, naughty fairytales

Date: 2013-09-03 03:35 am (UTC)
From: (Anonymous)
I have a preference for Tintin/Haddock, but any pairings you want is great for me.

Just give me some fairytale themed porn.

Goldielocks!Tintin captured by the three bears.
Red Riding Hood!Tintin and Bad Wolf!Haddock.

Or any other you can think of.

Re: Any/Any, naughty fairytales

From: (Anonymous) - Date: 2013-09-04 01:19 am (UTC) - Expand
From: (Anonymous)
Abdullah grew up, but he never really stopped being a complete brat. He could learn some maners, he supposes, but it just so happens that Captain Haddock also never really stopped giving him a solid spank whenever needed. And since that is really, really fun, what is the point in behaving?

Tintin/Artemis Fowl crossover

Date: 2013-09-08 03:13 pm (UTC)
aneralmay42: I created this picture last summer (2011) during my umteenth holiday to my favorit place, Alderney. (Default)
From: [personal profile] aneralmay42
I've been thinking about this for a while but I would love to see how the ultimate boy hero (Tintin) would react to the ultimate boy antihero (Fowl). But what I would love, love, love to see is a meeting between Nestor and Butler discussing there very different ways of looking after their charges. I would also love to see what Calculus, Snowy and Haddock make of the existence of fairies, I have a vision of Snowy chasing flying fairies as if they were butterflies.

Please would someone indulge my curiosity for this crossover, art/fiction, the creation of cross narrative couples (for some reason I see Tintin falling for Holly (Please don't hate me I love Tintin/Haddock too)) thank you.

The gang ends up in our world

Date: 2013-09-12 10:48 pm (UTC)
From: (Anonymous)
Because of a machine of Calculus and the clumsiness of the Thom(p)sons they end up in our world, in Belgium during one of those Tintin festival. After realizing that they are the real, the people go crazy. They can meet Jamie Bell and Andy Serkis who were there for reasons.

Go crazy!

Haddock/Abdullah/Tintin, dub-con, threesome

Date: 2013-09-16 03:19 am (UTC)
From: (Anonymous)
Abdullah gets older and wants new toys to play with.

Daddy gives him Haddock and Tintin.

Tintin/Haddock - Tintin has codependency

Date: 2013-09-18 05:39 am (UTC)
From: [personal profile] doubledecks
Tintin can fire a gun, decipher codes, take down an international smuggling ring single-handedly in only a matter of days, and on top of it all write excellent articles and keep a perfect house.

However, he's completely and utterly inept at making and keeping friends.

Having lost contact with Chang (before the latter moves and they begin frequently writing one another) Tintin feels utterly alone, moreso because once again the only people who seem to want to engage with him are more often than not out to kill him.

By the time he meets the Captain, Tintin is riddled with neuroses he doesn't even realize he has, and, terrified their budding friendship will wilt, he does what he thinks is everything in his power to make sure it goes smoothly.

Including waiting by the telephone for hours in a sitting in anticipation of his call. And stopping by his house to see if he's in...multiple times a day. And sometimes at night. And buying him things at the market (the Unicorn? Yeah, that was one of over a hundred things Tintin has purchased for the Captain).

Up to filler whether the Captain finds Tintin's behavior strangely cute or creepy; and/or whether or not Tintin's obsessive interest in the Captain turns sexual.
Edited Date: 2013-09-18 05:40 am (UTC)

Self-Prompt: Tintin leads a double-life

Date: 2013-09-20 07:38 pm (UTC)
From: [personal profile] doubledecks
If anyone wants to append this or write your own fill with angst and sex and what-have-you you're more than welcome! I just wrote a little mini-fic and have nowhere else to put it. There won't be any more at the moment, as I'm drowning in both real life work and unfinished prompts.

The prompt: Tintin secretly gets off on sleeping with dangerous and powerful men.

Fill: Centerpiece

Date: 2013-09-20 07:39 pm (UTC)
From: [personal profile] doubledecks
It was dreadful and more than a bit regrettable, this newfound and perverse ambition of his.

Never would he actively participate in illegal activity, never would he be an accessory to crime in any other way than this - than when he presented himself to wicked parties with unmistakable intent; offered himself so fearlessly and enthusiastically that even lowly subordinates couldn’t bring themselves to do him any harm out of sheer admiration.

Debased as his actions were his very essence commanded the same respect as their superiors; part of this was Tintin’s inherent charm and the other was by age-old association. It was an ambiguous yet appealing status usually reserved for once-favored escorts or girlfriends of powerful tyrants who now marched out of their lovers’ mansions with mascara-stained cheeks, slamming the door as the redhead remained disinterestedly lounging half-dressed on a loveseat with a copy of Madame Bovary in one hand and a cigarette in the other.

An indisputably attractive centerpiece he was indeed, effortlessly commanding the distracted attention of every uniformed man who convened in the sitting room - and all without contributing to discussion, begging for favors, or wearing lipstick. And really, who could compete with that?
Edited Date: 2013-09-21 05:30 am (UTC)

Re: Fill: Centerpiece

From: [personal profile] unicorn1980 - Date: 2013-09-22 06:21 am (UTC) - Expand

Re: Fill: Centerpiece

From: [personal profile] doubledecks - Date: 2013-10-18 03:05 am (UTC) - Expand
From: (Anonymous)
Tintin goes to Marlinspike Hall to cover the story of Captain Haddock, who retired to the country side and keeps a house full of slave boys to service him. A lot of people are shocked and disgusted by it, but truth is young men cannot wait to turn 18 and join the house.

(So, everything above age of consent and very very consensual.)

Tintin walks in only wanting to do some interviews. But once inside he decides to take the Captain's offer and join the house as a new slave for two weeks, to really learn what the whole thing is all about.
kadytheredpanda: (lady serenity)
From: [personal profile] kadytheredpanda
Rastapopulous has a young daughter that he loves very much but rarely sees because he's always either committing a grand crime or in jail. He thinks about her often, though, like a loving father.
Edited Date: 2013-10-10 05:09 am (UTC)

Halloween

Date: 2013-10-12 01:08 am (UTC)
aneralmay42: I created this picture last summer (2011) during my umteenth holiday to my favorit place, Alderney. (Default)
From: [personal profile] aneralmay42
With this spooky night aproaching at the end of the month would it be remiss of us not to take advantage for some scary fan fiction, I think so.

I'm not a fan of horror movies and things on the hole, not because I find them sceary but because I find them contrived and rediculous. So please keep it light for example, Tintin and friends as the cast of say Scooby Doo. Nothing too horrendous and fritning but silly and fun, characters jumping into other characters arm, Rastapopolis in a monster costume, you get the idea.

Or
Maybe dressing up and going trick or treating in the village, please just let imaginations go wild. Iwould just like to see a silly story or comical pictur of our faveorite team having fun or being sceared at Halloween.

Another idea while typing, Tintin and Haddock hold a Halloween ball in Marlinspike Hall for all their friends with costumes and masks, food and couples if the filler so wishes.

Have fun ;-)

Prompt: The Captain in Real Life (GEN to NC-17)

Date: 2013-10-18 10:15 pm (UTC)
smaugly: Fagged Out (Default)
From: [personal profile] smaugly
It's been a LOOONG time since I've visited, so I *hope* I'm following the rules correctly...

Post images of the MOST ACCURATE image of Captain Haddock as you've always imagined him! We all have different versions in our heads, so it might be fun to see what everyone else is picturing. Does anyone else have one ready to go? Do some of you want to be inspired? Here's your thread!

This only struck me because I was lost at the bottom of a Pinterest K-hole when I found... well, THE real-life Captain. The way I see him, anyway! ;)

Post away...

Re: FILL: The Captain in Real Life (PG)

Date: 2013-10-18 10:19 pm (UTC)
smaugly: Fagged Out (Default)
From: [personal profile] smaugly
I swear to god in heaven, this is the real life version of the Captain Haddock I've been picturing forever. Same hairstyle, beard shape, knotted brows, musklz and hair.... eek. What a successful evening.

(my head-) Canon:
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/213146994837495829/

Different guy, maybe the Captain's younger days!:
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/213146994834609758/

P.S. - That pinboard, "Man-Candy"? Will be your salvation. Your most DEFINITELY NSFW salvation. I love looking up furniture and finding husbands instead...
Edited Date: 2013-10-18 11:05 pm (UTC)

Re: Tintin/Haddock - "Out of Control" - chapter 1/?

From: (Anonymous) - Date: 2013-11-10 12:44 am (UTC) - Expand
From: (Anonymous)
Haddock's slave boys Tintin, Chang and Abdullah gang up on him and tie their Master up to have a little fun themselves.

Consensual, please.

Prompt: Crack!Fic - Haddock Gets Married

Date: 2013-11-21 04:12 am (UTC)
From: [personal profile] doubledecks
(I promise I'll have something to post soon, Bianca! ;D I haven't forgotten!)

Captain Haddock finally takes a wife, and she comes to live with he and Tintin in Marlinspike Hall. She gets along famously with the reporter, even going so far as to assume the role of a surrogate mother to him. She never explicitly states this intent but Tintin detects it and thinks it's hilariously foolish, managing to reject her materialistic comments at every turn with snarky yet kind witticism.

As it turns out it is laughably apparent that the Captain not only wed for appearance's sake, but that he's in love with, or at the very least, screwing the boy. His wife remains happily and comically oblivious, even as she witnesses some extremely heavy petting and suspect behavior. Bonus points if other people witness this.

Cheesy puns that could have come out of a 90s movie and/or scenes of complete debauchery are more than welcome. I'd prefer it to be more funny than angsty, with the wife in question somehow not being a complete fool in the end (perhaps she finds someone more suitable? she really knew the whole time? etc).

Self-Prompt: Tintin's Sobriety

Date: 2013-11-30 07:26 pm (UTC)
From: [personal profile] doubledecks
Tintin is sober for reasons other than morally being against drinking, and Haddock is about to find out what those reasons are after challenging the lad to a drinking contest.
From: [personal profile] doubledecks
Eventual: mild dub-con, brief implied underage

http://doubledecks.dreamwidth.org/35213.html

Fill: In Which Tintin Relinquishes Sobriety (2/?)

From: [personal profile] doubledecks - Date: 2013-12-14 11:52 pm (UTC) - Expand

Haddock and Tintin Tarzan and Jane

Date: 2013-12-02 10:34 pm (UTC)
From: (Anonymous)
Just that, a re-telling of the story with Haddock as Tarzan and Tintin as Jane, the adventure, the discovery and a lot more filth ;-) no Non/Dub-Con

Whom ever fills this prompt is free to transpose any other characters they see fit (e.g. I see the Professor as the expedition leader)

I would love to see where someone could take this.
Page 1 of 2 << [1] [2] >>
Page generated Aug. 29th, 2026 09:04 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios